SEO (search engine optimisation) and SEM (search engine marketing) Services, Perth
How can I get more visitors to my website?
SEO stands for “Search Engine Optimisation”, which is the process of making sure your website ranks highly in a Google search – and therefore delivers visitors to your site (“traffic” in industry speak!) SEO needs to be a vital part of your website strategy to ensure you are getting the highest possible amount of traffic to your website.
Is your website built to be SEO-friendly?
Every website should be built from the ground up to be SEO-friendly but unfortunately many of them aren’t. At Sushi Digital, we build SEO into your website as part of the website creation package, at no extra charge. SEO strategies that are built into the website itself to make it as search-engine friendly as possible include title tags, image attributes, content and meta
descriptions and heading tags. We work with you from the beginning to
understand your target keywords so that your website and content are optimising search.
Don’t worry, Sushi Digital’s SEO Service can help!
If you have a website that is not SEO-friendly, or you’re not seeing the kind of traffic or conversion you expected, don’t worry, we can help.
- We will run a free website analysis for you and provide an SEO Service Report that outlines how to boost your SEO and increase traffic.
- Sushi Digital can help you maximise your online presence by tailoring your web marketing campaigns for your target audience.
- We can help you develop your web marketing strategy to bring more, and relevant traffic to your website.
What you get with our SEO service:
- A complete website audit including keyword rank, site speed and browser compatibility,
- Competition research,
- Keyword research and recommendations,
- On-page optimisation strategies,
- Content marketing tools including text, infographics and images,
- Monitoring and Evaluation including regular traffic ranking reports
Sushi Digital Perth has an expert SEO team standing by, so get in touch to chat about the benefits we can deliver. Give us a call on 1300 301 988 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.